lundi 12 février 2018

Félicitations

Avec cette carte je participe au challenge #103


Merci pour votre visite
Dolphine

1 commentaire:

  1. Ooh this card is delish! I just happened to pop by our previous challenge and saw that I had missed commenting on your stunning creation. I'm sorry about that. New babies in our extended family have kept me busy. But your card is absolutely delicious and so deserves a little love left for you! Your paper combo is brilliant and I love your grey and yellow colour combo. So beautifully coloured, amazing job on that sweet Sylvia Zet image. Ooh I do love this sweet image. Cutie patootie!! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenge. I love what you did and hope you'll come back soon and play along again. Hugs, Wends xoxo Whimsy Stamps DT

    RépondreSupprimer